SCALABLE offers Training Workshops for all of our products that teach new users to become proficient with our tools quickly. We also assist experienced modelers by teaching power user techniques and showcasing the newest features.
SCALABLE now offers a variety of training options to meet the needs of our customers. We host training workshops at the SCALABLE headquarters in Culver City, California, as well as, on-site at customer facilities. A new, online Quick Start Training Program, is now being offered to our customers around the world.
A typical SCALABLE Training Workshop is a 3-day program with an optional short 4th day covering the Cyber Library or JNE/StealthNet. Each day, the lab exercises get progressively more advanced.
- Day 1 provides an introduction and refresher course to the graphical user interface and networking concepts
- Day 2 features advanced simulation concepts
- Day 3 covers EXata and emulation
- Day 4 (optional) half day covers more advanced topics on the Cyber Library for EXata or JNE/StealthNet
We invite you to bring your own questions or technical issues, submit them on Day One, Two, or Day Three along with optional Day Four. Our consultants will address your issues individually or to the group, depending on time constraints.
Workshop attendees receive a booklet of exercises and coursework.
On-site training courses are also available upon request.
Online Quick Start Training is a three-hour overview program hosted virtually by a SCALABLE training expert. During that time we will cover the following topics:
- Opening and navigating around a scenario
- Initializing and running a scenario
- Viewing and understanding the results
- Creating scenarios step-by-step
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries and availability.
Course ID: 141007
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Facility: SCALABLE HQ
Quick Start Online Training
Course ID: 141008