We are actively looking for a reputable Build/Release Engineer to join our team with the following responsibilities:
- Serve as build master and actively participate in the improvement of software configuration and change management processes to guarantee build accuracy, version control of software artifacts, and re-creation of build environments and software releases.
- Troubleshoot and resolve build issues; create and maintain build scripts and processes for full and incremental daily builds as well as production level software releases.
- Improve speed, efficiency and scalability of the continuous integration environment, automating wherever possible.
- Configure and script new product release process and manage the existing scripts to ensure efficient and fast product release.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related technical field preferred
- Experienced in writing scripts (UNIX shell scripts, Perl, Python) to automate the build process and other SCM related processes is necessary
- Experience in Configuration Management & Source Control tools such as CVS and SVN
- Experience with Macrovision licensing technology (FLEXnet, FLEXlm) or similar
- Strong experience working in a UNIX environment, including major Linux distributions and MAC OS
- Experience in writing C/C++ applications and Makefile configuration
- Experience with PHP and MySQL stack is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- US citizenship or permanent residency (greencard) is required.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct applicants only. Agency applications will not be accepted.